Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ohio to Erie Trail

Apparently there is a trail in OH known as the Ohio to Erie Trail.  It starts in Cincinnati, goes through Columbus and ends in Cleveland.  There doesn't seem to be much information on this trail at all. I guess this trail is planned to be 453 miles long (according to Wikipedia which we all know isn't accurate).  I think hiking that trail sounds interesting and might just get me fit enough for the other three trails I plan on doing.

Something else I have been thinking of doing is walking from coast to coast across the USA.  My thought was to hike all the states of the USA but I'm not sure if that is feasible.  That will take some thinking on my part.  If I am going to hike then I seriously need to learn two things.  How to use a match or lighter and how to set up a tent on my own.  On a side note I also bought a journal from Barnes and Noble.  I have been meaning to go back to journaling for a while now but haven't bought anything.  The journal I bought is a lined journal with a satin black ribbon in it so I can easily find my place.  I can only write in lined journals or lined notebooks.  My goal is to do either the New Zealand trail or one of the OH trails before I go back to school in August 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment